35th ANNUAL WISCONSIN STATE ICE FISHING TOURNAMENT
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS AT:
Cumberland Beach on Saturday 02/10/18. Pre-sales have ended.
The tickets double as tournament entry and raffle tickets. Multiple tickets are allowed per person (it's encouraged!).
2018 Polaris 4 Person Ranger ATV
Ice Conditions to Determine Drive-Ons.
1. Contest will begin at 10:00 am sharp. No lines are to be in the water prior to then. A signal will be sounded to start and
end the contest.
2. Only one person may fish per entry ticket. Each contestant may have a maximum of three lines.
3. Contestants must fish in marked area only. Spotters will be out to make sure this rule is followed and for proof of entry.
4. All fish entered must be brought to the weigh-in station alive (that means moving and not frozen stiff). Trout OK with trout
5. All fish are judged by weight only. In case of a tie, the first registered of the tied weight wins.
6. Judges' decisions are final!
7. No fishing in ice shacks. Shacks may be used to warm-up in only. Spotters reserve the right to check any ice shack before
and during the tournament.
8. Must have signed ticket stub to win or to weigh-in fish. Contest Officials will check ID.
9. All rules must be strictly obeyed. Failure to comply with any of these contest rules subject contestant(s) to disqualification
10. Please observe all DNR. fishing regulations.
11. Each person attends this tournament at his or her own risk. The Cumberland Chamber and any or all other sponsors may
not be held liable for any personal injury or loss sustained by any person while participating in this event.
12. Cumberland Chamber is not responsible for manufacturer warranties.
13. Cumberland Chamber members are not eligible for the grand prize.
All fish prizes, major door prizes and all other prizes will be awarded on the ice immediately following the contest.
The Wisconsin State Ice Fishing Tournament each year on the Saturday of the second full weekend in February.
A special thank you to all who donate to and/or participate in this tournament.